Tuesday 20 October 2015

My recycled project for October


Once a month I am going to be sharing a project made from recycled elements, I absolutely love the challenge of making cards from old cards. On this card I have used different sections from two cards  to create this card. The card I used for the Christmas trees already had red diamante's on the paper which was fantastic. I created a hill with another card that had the Merry Christmas sentiment on it, I drew in the stems and added the hearts at the top of the trees. I had lots of fun making this card and there will be many more up-cycled projects shared here.

Anything goes or Halloween-Crafts galore or Encore Challenge
Anything goes-Word Art Wednesday
Anything goes-Little scrap pieces
Anything goes-613 Avenue Create
Artistic Inspirations-Anything goes or Halloween
Not just cards-Anything goes
Craft your passions-Anything goes
Crafting from the heart-Anything goes





I would also like to let everyone know that the October Anything goes link-up is happening at JUST KEEP ON CREATING. You have until the end of the month to enter, unlimited entries and you can link-up old projects as well.


Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I look forward to your comments and enjoy the rest of your week.


10 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Looks so pretty
Cheers
Dr Sonia

mamawcindy said...

Your Card is so pretty! My Mother would love that paper. Thanks for sharing!
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Very pretty card! The trees are fantastic! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

Busy Bucharoo said...

What a great idea! I love the recycling element. The card is so pretty.

Cicci said...

So pretty and a great Idea ...like The colours you have used and The card design is great
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci :))
TTCRD DT
ciccividpennan {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door

Hannah said...

A lovely card, and it's great that you have used recycled elements. Such a clever idea! Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge, Hannah x

Natalie said...

wonderful christmas card! The design is wonderful! :)
Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito

crafty-stamper said...

Great recycled card and love the trees-----Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Gail said...

This turned out grand!! Nice recycling! Lovely creation Susan!

Cara said...

Reusing elements from store bought Christmas cards is a favorite of mine and I love your card. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
(Hugs) Cara
Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
TTCRD Challenge Blog
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}