Saturday 10 October 2015

Polka dots always cheer me up




As soon as I saw this challenge I just knew I had to enter. I love CAS and polka dots, such a great combo. On this card I have used one of my favourite digital images that I printed directly onto the cardstock, I cut out the heart and adhered to the babushka with dimensional foam to make it stand out. A simple card but it was so much fun making it.

CAS on Sunday-Polka dots
Word Art Wednesday-Anything goes
613 Avenue Create-Anything goes
Artistic Inspirations-Anything goes
Little scrap pieces-Anything goes

Have a lovely weekend everyone and thanks so much for visiting my blog :)

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

So true polka dots are so fun to create with. Loving your pretty Xmas doll.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!

Unknown said...

Polka dots rock and your image is very cute. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 204th AG challenge!
Blessings and Hugs, Carole

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Your card is adorable and should cheer you and the person who receives it! So glad to have found you at Word Art Wednesday's challenge.

Carla's Cards said...

Cute card, thanks for sharing with Artistic Inspirations!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Great card! Love the simplicity of it! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)