Monday 26 October 2015

Welcome to my happy place no maybe my scary place



Although Halloween is not big in Australia it is certainly huge in blogland at the moment. I am so happy I got to play along in the zombie challenge at CASology at the very last minute. I kept this card simple focusing on the zombie wedding couple and the sentiment. I paper pieced the heads of the bride and groom with dimensional foam to make them stand out. I don't know if it's a good thing but I have a lot of friends who would appreciate this alternate style Wedding card. I had so much fun making something I wouldn't normally.

CASology-Zombie
Craft your passion-Anything goes
Through the craft room door-Anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty challenge blog-Anything goes
Artistic inspirations-Anything goes
Not just cards-Anything goes
Crafting from the heart-Anything goes
Creative craft cottage-Anything goes
Brown sugar-Anything goes
Crafts 4 eternity-Anything goes
Crafty girl creations-Anything goes
Crafty rocket-Spooky
Digital delights-Anything goes
Inspiration destination-Anything goes
Lil patch of crafty friends-Anything goes
Simply papercraft-Anything goes
Love to scrap-Anything goes
Cute card Thursday-Anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I hope you all have had a good start to your week and I look forward to your comments. I have a giveaway going on at the moment, check out all the details here








23 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!! Absolutely LOVE this and I don't usually go for zombies at all. Love the subtle added dimension on those zombie heads!

Desire Fourie said...

A seriously scary place indeed, lol. So fun.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Ardyth said...

HA! I love the frightened look on his face! So funny! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Unknown said...

Great zombie card and thanks for sharing with us in our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

Lori m said...

Love it, so cute and the perfect sentiment.Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

Hugs, Lori m
littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
DL.ART DT Member


Gail said...

Freaky! Yet very, very clever and cute! TFS

Lisa J said...

Very Clever design. I love the way the stripes change direction you could get easily lost in them. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi,

Great card and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at BSC

hugs
Claudia
DT Brown Sugar Challenge

Anet's Crafting said...

A little bit scary :). Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

Tracey McNeely said...

This is such an adorable zombie couple! Love your colouring and the sentiment made me laugh out loud! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

Billie A said...

Now that is a different twist.. I like it and so glad you shared it with us at Inspiration Destination.

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Scares me but really awesome! Thank you for joining Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door and hope to see you again next challenge. Have fun creating :)
Hugs&Smiles,
Asmah
TTCRD DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

Carla's Cards said...

Great design for a card, thanks for sharing with Artistic Inspiration!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your awesome card with us at Creative Craft Cottage - good luck
Lyn - DT

Unknown said...

Funny card, thank you for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week!
Good luck,
Giada DT

Stampsnob. said...

Double spooks Thank you for sharing at Craft Rocket Challenges >>>>>>>>>>>>Lis DT

Karen said...

Love the scary couple, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT

DIANA L. said...

What a great wedding card this would be.!! love the way you colored the faces.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes OCTOBER Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Heather said...

I'm not a zombie person, but if I was this would be absolutely adorable! Ok, I guess it is, anyway. : ) The CAS style is fabulous and the sentiment is pretty fun. Love how you pieced the heads, it really makes them stand out. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity :) hugs x

applejack cards by sue said...

A fantastic CAS card. Great image choice and shading. Thank you so much for sharing this with us over at Crafty Girls Creations. Sue DT. xx

Carolina Alvarez said...

Congratulations! Susan! Your card is pefect, I declare myself as a big fan of your work.
Have a funny Halloween!
Hugs.
Carol.

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Fabulous card !
Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage Challenge blog and good Luck !
MARYVONNE DT Member , and all the design team Créative Craft cottage